1. To provide yard and arena maintenance for the Society’s facility;
2. To provide general cleaning and maintenance of the Society’s arena and grounds;
3. To maintain and prepare all arenas for daily usage;
4. To prepare facility for facility rental events and practice nights;
5. To maintain the Society’s equipment including tractors, implements and bobcat;
6. To attend and manage events at the Agridome as required.
7. To assist in preparing for and operating (if needed) private bookings at the Agridome.
8. To collect fees and receivables in co-operation with the Office Assistant/Bookkeeper.
9. To report to the Board of the Society on all Facility Operations.
10. To work on weekends as required.11. To power wash main hallway occasionally.
1. Keep all flooring areas swept and cleaned;
2. Keep all bathrooms cleaned weekly, including the showers;
3. Clean the upstairs office, announcer’s stand and VIP room before and after events;
4. Empty all garbage containers and replace liners inside Agridome;
5. Wash and dust bleachers regularly – especially before and after events;
6. Pick up loose garbage around arena areas;
7. Clean, check and resupply bathrooms as needed through events;
7. Occasionally wash windows and doors and VIP room;
9. Clean room used by rough stock riders;
10. Order the cleaning and sanitation supplies, which will be reimbursed by the Society;
11. Assist the Manager in other custodial duties as agreed to;
12. Sweep south barn.
1. To operate and purchase supplies for the office;
2. To co-operate with the Facility Manager in billing and to collect fees and receivables.
3. To record and to arrange for payment of the Society’s payables in co-operation with the Manager and the Board Executive
4. To operate the Quickbooks program and to maintain the financial and business records and files of the Society;
5. To do the daily banking transactions of the Society
6. To prepare reports, grant application for the Society operation grant, correspondence and fulfill other office duties and assignments in co-operation with and as directed by the Managers and the Board of the Society.
7. To correspond with sponsors to keep sign advertising up-to-date.
8. To manage and update the Agridome website.
9. To attend and serve as secretary for events sponsored by Ag Society
|Monday||Open Riding||All Day|
|Tuesday||Open Riding||All Day|
|Wednesday||Open Riding||All Day|
|Thursday||Open Riding||All Day|
|Friday||High School Rodeo||6 pm|
|Saturday||High School Rodeo||9 am|
|Sunday||Open Riding||All Day|
7 -8 pm